hi all, There is a new announcement from GoodData ...
# gooddata-platform
n
hi all, There is a new announcement from GoodData about Platform limits. This leads my pipeline is broken when SQL Executor - a part of pipeline - cannot finish because of insufficient memory resource.
Java:JavaSqlSQLException [Vertica][VJDBC](3587) ERROR: Insufficient resources to execute plan on pool [Timedout waiting for resource request: Request exceeds limits: Memory(KB) Exceeded: Requested = 9899896, Free = 9859072 (Limit = 9961472, Used = 102400) (queueing threshold)]; [Vertica][VJDBC](3587) ERROR: Insufficient resources to execute plan on pool
What should I do in this case? please help
m
Hi Nam, This is a limitation that has been in placed for some time already. There are 2 possible reasons, why you hit the error: 1- You run more memory intensive queries in parallel and the affected query could not allocate enough memory from the 10 GB limit. 2- Your query or underlaying data structures(projections) are not optimized. First step to optimize the query is to run explain for the query. How to do that is described here: Use the EXPLAIN Keyword - Gooddata Growth We have whole section about ADS on our help page which could be very useful for you: Data Warehouse (ADS) Issues - Gooddata Growth Maybe you are asking how to check how much memory a particular query allocated. You can check it in QUERY_REQUESTS system table:(https://help.gooddata.com/display/doc/Use+Monitoring+Tables
n
thank you, Moises Morales. I’ll try to optimize my queries
🙌 1