Hi there - is there any way to make a dashboard fi...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hi there - is there any way to make a dashboard filter a single-select? I have a situation where if the user selects more than one item from the dropdown, the data doesn't display correctly. I'd like to force the user to pick only one option from the filter.
j
Hi Mitchel, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but enforcing single-select in filter is currently not possible in KPI dashboards. If you wish, please let me know and I will raise a product feedback on your behalf so our product team could consider this in future developments.
m
Hi @Julius Kos - It would be great to add this as a feature request for future development. It actually comes up a lot where users end up with wrong information because they use the filters incorrectly.
That and the ability to remove the date filter within the UI (I realize I can do it on the back end) would really improve the filtering experience. Some of my clients don't have data models with dates in them, so the filter doesn't make sense in their case.
p
🎉 New note created.
j
@Mitchel Roling Thank you very much for sharing this. I have submitted the product feedback.
m
Appreciate it, @Julius Kos!