Hi guys :man-raising-hand: I need to show addition...
# gooddata-platform
l
Hi guys 🙋‍♂️ I need to show additional description for the counts/metrics in the chart. The ideal option is when I move the cursor over the curve in the graph, in addition to the default description in window will be displayed also a custom additional description explaining the displayed values. The second option would be a pop-up window with help, displayed after pressing the button next to the chart. Don't know how to do it, please? Or how do you realize explanations for variables? 🤔 thanks
m
Hi Ludek, unfortunately it is not possible to update the metric with an additional description for metrics in a chart. You can however update the “Title” of the chart on your dashboard and you also have the option to add a “Descriptions” to the chart. From there you can add additional details above the counts / metrics you’re looking into. Please see a screenshot highlighting this below:
Regarding the pop-up window option: Perhaps utilising our Drilling in Dashboards - When a user clicks a linked fact/metric value or attribute value in an insight on a dashboard, the linked insight, dashboard, or URL is displayed filtered by the selection in the original report. More details on this can be found here: https://help.gooddata.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=86794842