Hello, Yesterday i tried to import my data from my...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hello, Yesterday i tried to import my data from my data source on postgreSQL to good data and i success to schedule load the data, but now i have minor adjustment from my database table and tried to schedule load again but today the load failed and return this error. Seems the data mapping already correct but the data cannot load into the dataset
m
Hi Michael, the
"Non-synchronised dataset"
 in the project suggests there was a change within the project model that has not been fully completed - For more details on how to resolve this, please see the documentation and section: Synchronize https://help.gooddata.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=86789517
j
As an alternative - have you considered to try GoodData.CN? 😉
m
currently i'm using the good data platform and i still don't know how to synchronize the data
j
I am not sure, what is your use case. GoodData.CN can run directly on top of your database (Postgres), so no data loads are needed. That is why I suggested it as an alternative. However, you may not want to stress your database, you may need to load data to our cloud to hand over the responsibility on GoodData. It's fully up to you 😉