The workspace I am using has
EXPORT
permission and the user associated with that workspace has
SEE
permission. All APIs are failing with
401 Unauthorized
. What could be the issue?
m
Hi Danai, from the details provided it is unclear what you’re trying to achieve or what this issue really relates to unfortunately - However, if you’re having troubles with workspace permissions, please see the following documentation that will help here, as the Doc covers the Supported Permissions required and how to Set Permissions For a Workspace: https://www.gooddata.com/docs/cloud/manage-organization/manage-permissions/set-permissions-for-workspace/
m
I think this might be an issue with the API token, rather than with permissions, if you are getting
. From my experience if you have correct token and are trying to access resource which the user does not have access to, you typically get
404 - Not Found: "The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it."
error.
You can try calling for example
GET /api/v1/entities/workspaces/
to get a list of available workspaces for current user. Even if the user does not have access to any workspaces, it should return something like
200 OK
and an empty array. If even this call is returning
, I am 99% sure, there might be something wrong with the authentication of those API calls.
d
the issue is resolved by providing a new token. Thank you