Hello everyone! Is there a way to listen for the ...
# gooddata-ui
j
Hello everyone! Is there a way to listen for the
Dashboard Sharing Updated
event in an embedded analytical designer (iframe)? I want to achieve the same functionality with the
GDC.DASH/EVT.SHARING.CHANGED
value for
singleEventTypeHandler
in a DashboardComponent? I tried using adding a listener to window like such as:
window.addEventListener('message', _event_
_=>_ {
but it only processes the following events:
i
Hi Jer, May know what product are you working with(GD Platform, GD.CN, Cloud) and version of SDK are using, please?
j
Hi @Ivana Gasparekova, I'm embedding a GoodData analytical designer using an iframe with SSO-PGP authentication. Originally, it was implemented to use GD's React component (
DashboardComponent
) from
_"@gooddata/sdk-ui"_: "^8.12.3"
, but that was problematic in terms of authentication with what we want to achieve and also limited to just displaying dashboard (not the insights editor)
r
Hi Jer, Radek from the GD Technical team, let me have a look if there's a way around this! Admittedly this is unlikely if you didn't spot it in the events caught by the event listener, but let me dig a little and see if I can find anything 🙂
Hi again Jer, so I dug into this a little, and unfortunately it looks like you were right in that the events processed are ultimately all that's available. Sorry I couldn't come with better news!