Hey I was wondering if this is a common error to g...
# gooddata-ui
t
Hey I was wondering if this is a common error to get when working with the create-gooddata-react-app application? I am not sure why but the insightview and any datavisualization components I am importing are displaying the same error. I also have admin privileges so I do not think it is a Error regarding that.:
m
Hello Tyson, I was able to get the insight in my environment to render after following the guide https://github.com/gooddata/gooddata-create-gooddata-react-app, although the only instance when I got a similar error was after entering the wrong workspace ID in the workspace constant defined in /src/constants.ts. I would suggest making sure the value is correct. I am not familiar with the level of development of your app, but this is the content in my Home.tsx file:
Copy code
import React from "react";
import "@gooddata/sdk-ui-ext/styles/css/main.css";
import { InsightView } from "@gooddata/sdk-ui-ext";
import * as Md from "/Users/moisesmorales/my-app/src/md/full";

import Page from "../components/Page";

const Home: React.FC = () => {
    return <Page><div style={{ height: 400, width: 600 }}> <InsightView insight={Md.Insights.Headline}/> </div>…</Page>;
};

export default Home;
I would also recommend double checking that your imports are correct. Could you let us know the GoodData product you are using? Is it GoodData Cloud / CN or GoodData Platform? Also, please share your package.json file if further help is needed.