Hi GoodData team, Some of our clients claim that t...
# gooddata-ui
t
Hi GoodData team, Some of our clients claim that they can’t use our application due to the fact a client permission issue, it redirects them to a page like below. Note that our application is built-on GoodData SDK and connected with a data model deployed on GoodData. Could you help us solve this issue? Thanks
i
Hi Tarik, May I know what version of SDK do you use, please? Also, are you working with GD Platform or with GD Cloud? When exactly does this issue appear, please? When customer tries to navigate to some of their embedded dashboards?
t
Hi Ivana, Thanks for your reply, we use the GD platform where we deploy our LDM, and GoodData SDK version 8.11.0 The redirection happens anytime the user try to visit the application,
i
Thanks a lot, please let me loop in one of our engineers to investigate this further.
b
Hi Tarik, It's hard to say where this error is coming from. To me it looks like handled exception 403/401 (on the app level) that might or might not be coming from GoodData. It's definitely not an exception that GoodData itself return. To take a deeper look, could you please provide a HAR file of the interaction? (sent in PM).