:wave: Hello, team! Hello, I'm using GoodData emb...
# gooddata-ui
v
๐Ÿ‘‹ Hello, team! Hello, I'm using GoodData embeded dashboard in my NextJS application, I have migrated from 8 to 9 version with latest TS 5 version. Assistance will be appreciated, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ (edited) but currently not showing any data to app and have multiple console errors Assistance will be appreciated, thank you
i
Hello Vikas, May I know what GoodData product are you working with, please? Is it GoodData Cloud, by chance? Could you also share some of the errors, ideally some TraceId or ErrorId, if possible? From the screenshots, it looks more like a data issue, but it might be misleading. May I know what component did you use for embedding, please?
v
Hi @Ivana Gasparekova, for your reply, yes, we are using GoodData cloud, those are are the packages i have updated from 8.11 > 9.5.0
i have this console error in nextjs app
and my next app have mui react version too
@Ivana Gasparekova anything on this?
@Tomas Muchka?
i
Hi Vikas, Sorry for the radio silence here. This is definitely unexpected behaviour, Iโ€™ve raised a question to our engineers internally as well. Could you kindly confirm if the same Insight works correctly in your non-embedded analytics and if you are, by chance, using also our Dashboard plugins?
r
Hi there Vikas, Radek from the GoodData technical team - did you have any luck with this yet? The questions from Iva above are definitely good to have answers to if not, and, as an added bonus, you could try to install
postcss-reporter
to possibly get a little more info out of the console errors too ๐Ÿ™‚
v
let me install it and check this
Hi @Radek Novacek @Ivana Gasparekova I installed above package
image.png
in terminal nextjs app console
image.png
data not loaded on graphs and tables
i
Sorry to hear so, Vikas. Could you confirm that data is populated as expected in your non-embedded analytics and you are not working with dashboard plugins, please?
v
data is not populated on dashboards
i
If data is not loaded into your NON-embedded solution, then it doesnโ€™t seem to related to the upgrade of SDK. Have you tried to adjust the filters or checked your data source, please?
v
i wanted to upgrade it from 8.11 to latest 9 version
after upgrading i am not able to get data on dashboards or on graphs
r
Hi Vikas, what Iva is trying to figure out is whether or not your reports are working outside of the SDK environment (aka when loaded directly on
<http://yourhostname.cloud.gooddata.com|yourhostname.cloud.gooddata.com>
) ๐Ÿ™‚ That said, would it be possible for you to provide a code snippet of your implementation? More or less imports + your Dashboard + Dashboard config. Of course, the best approach would be to try and make a minimal reproducer that just induces the error with a small app setup, but I'd like to see if I can give you any pointers from the code itself to begin with.
๐Ÿ™Œ 1
v
above, i have shared code error i got
currently i am working on nextjs 13 web app with gooddata cloud
r
Right, could you please share your actual application code snippet with us though? It's okay to do it over private messages if you don't want to share it publicly, but it's not as easy to go off of just the errors reported - especially in case of migrations.