Hi, what I have is the Dashboard component embedde...
# gooddata-ui
s
Hi, what I have is the Dashboard component embedded in angular app which is iframed within an angularjs app ... yeah its hairy but it works. Now, what I see when the export to PDF is clicked is that the request to generate the PDF is made, then polled till the job is completed. When completed - an anchor is created with its download attribute set to the url of the visualization that was being polled and the anchor is clicked programmatically. Now, this anchor click behavior does not have the Authorization header set and that results in a 302 whcih then ends up on the login screen. Can you confirm this behavior?
r
Hi Sheldon, Radek again 🙂 This does sound reasonable, but I'm afraid I don't quite have the same setup ready to test this. If you could catch the trace_id of the export process, I might be able to check what's being reported on our side though - alternatively, a small reproducer could do the trick!
s
the request with the 302 doesnt return a traceid, but the request right before it has this - c78519f3fc50771b
👀 1
r
I tried looking into this, and that one doesn't appear in our logging at all 😅 Just to make sure, which header did this one come from? For the easiest traceability, you should check into the
x-gdc-request
header and send us that one 🙂 Alternatively, the minimal reproducer is still a viable path to take - we can, of course, move to private messages for any actual file and/or code sharing.
s
Hi Radek, we run CN on kubernetes ourselves and the trace id I sent you was for the x-gdc-request. In any case, if you have tested the export functionality with the Dashboard component using api key authentication - then just double check that you do not have another tab on the browser that has the gooddata app with the user signed in. I have switched to the iframe embedded dashboard with the api key authn that is available with 2.3.2