I'm having some trouble mapping the PDM to the LDM...
# gooddata-ui
l
I'm having some trouble mapping the PDM to the LDM in a way that lets me filter on a particular column Below is the PDM schema.
account_id
is a foreign key to a different table. When I create a LDM for the
facilities
table I get this model. That seems reasonable. However, it seems like I can't use the
account_id
foreign key as a filterable attribute. I'm not seeing how to create a filterable attribute for that column. If I manually add an attribute to the LDM and map it to the
account_id
column, I get an error about multiple fields mapped to the same source columns. I feel like I'm missing something. What do I need to do so I can filter on the
account_id
foreign key?
For what its worth, I can manually map it and ignore the warnings. That seems like the wrong way to do it and I'm hoping there is a better way
m
Hi Levi, thanks for pointing out that the “Learn more” link is not working there, we will get that fixed asap. Here is a link to the correct Doc that I hope will help you with this - Section: Map the LDM to the PDM https://www.gooddata.com/developers/cloud-native/doc/cloud/model-data/create-logical-data-model/create-ldm-manually/#CreateaLogical[…]theLDMtothePDM