Hi Folks, I'm unable to view the embedded Dashboar...
# gooddata-ui
s
Hi Folks, I'm unable to view the embedded Dashboard component in one of my environments and am getting this error. Im running GD CN 2.2 and UI-SDK 8.11. This same deployment works fine on other environments. Can I get some guidance on how to proceed with resolving it?
Query parameter 'metaInclude' is unexpected on path '/api/v1/entities/workspaces/{workspaceId}/analyticalDashboards'
Note that the environments where this works do not have the metaInclude query parameter being sent
f
Hi Sheldon, thanks for putting this in. I checked our API Reference and noticed that for GD CN 2.2 the
analyticalDashboards
API does not support the
metaInclude
parameter. You can check this on the link https://www.gooddata.com/developers/cloud-native/doc/2.2/api-and-sdk/api/api_reference_all/#/entities/getAllEntities%40AnalyticalDashboards . This functionality was added on the most recent version (2.3). This would explain why not including the parameter will make it work. When reading our documentation, make sure to check the little drop down menu on the upper right corner of the page to ensure that you have selected your version of GoodData.CN (see the screenshot below).
s
My mistake there was an error in the PDM for the environment ... fixed that the same day and things got back to normal