Hi, I have an insight that I have been using on mu...
# gd-beginners
n
Hi, I have an insight that I have been using on multiple dashboards in my workspace. I can see this insight in other dashboards, but on just this dashboards it says 'Cannot be displayed'. When I view it on Analyze section, everything looks alright. Can someone help me understand why this is happening and how can I fix this?
j
Hi Nikita, It looks like you are unable to view the insight on a specific dashboard. Can you confirm that the whole dashboard is unable to be displayed? This is most probably caused by the fact the dashboard is set to private and hasn’t been shared with your user yet. You will need to contact that dashboard owner and have them share the dashboard with you. https://www.gooddata.com/docs/cloud/manage-organization/manage-permissions/set-permissions-for-dashboards/
n
Hi Joseph, I can see all the other insights on that particular dashboard, just cannot see that one insights which is visible and working in other dashboards .Also, I am the owner, and have created this Dashboard.
m
This might be caused by different date filter on dashboard compared to Analyze. By different I mean that insight on dashboard might be filtered by different date dimension compared to one on Analyze section.
n
Alright, thank you @Joseph Heun @Michal Nikodem .
j
Nikita, it looks like the other dashboards have excluded the date in the insight configuration. The dashboard is for This month but the table is a couple years.