Hi, is there a way to increase the space between t...
# gd-beginners
n
Hi, is there a way to increase the space between the bars a little so the values are properly visible to the users? or change the size of the data labels? (I do not want to change the size of the insight) I am using the GoodData Cloud Free Trial Version.
m
Hi Nikita, unfortunately there is no config option to increase the space between the bars, or change the size of the data labels at this point. However, I would like to suggest that you try resizing your window / insight and expanding the with of the insight and this could help and stop the values from overlapping. Please see section “Change width” in the below documentation that covers this: https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/dashboards-and-insights/dashboards/edit-items-on-dashboards/#EditItemsonDashboards-Changewidth
n
Okay, thank you Michael..🙂
t
Hi @Nikita katekar , I have noticed the values are in percents based on the chart title. You could easily save some space by using a whole-digits format (e.g., 100 instead of 100.0). Of course if you are fine with such a level of precision.
👍 2
n
Okay, thank you Tomas..🙂