How to consume customer logins pgp
# gd-beginners
g
How to consume customer logins pgp
i
Hi Gaurav, You can find the whole implementation process described in article linked below. There are some examples as well. https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/expand-your-gooddata-platform/gooddata-in[…]-up-user-authentication-and-sso/gooddata-pgp-single-sign-on/
g
but i am getting this error
image.png
i
As the error indicates itself, it is most probably related to missing or incorrect CORS setup.
g
how can we resolve this
i
You can manage the list of allowed origins via API.
g
after adding cors still i am getting same error
i
Sorry to hear so. Could you share the request Id or the error Id with me, please?
g
[11:42 AM] Rameshwar Vyevhare • Response body is not available to scripts (Reason: CORS No Allow Credentials)
j
Hi Gaurav, this is not very helpful. I suppose it is jumping from the app implementation you working on. We can check only failing requests on our side but for that we need request id or error id from the actual api attempt to reach us.
g
but we haven't backend here
j
I understand but we cannot pinpoint the error without the specific request id.. pls provide it
I also suspect it is a different user not your account in the screenshot?.. how about timestamp incl timezone? some detail to it pls?