On the analytical designer, is there a way to have...
# gd-beginners
m
On the analytical designer, is there a way to have an option from the "Date" group by options to show just the numerical value of the day (i.e. April 14th 2023 --> 14)? We're utilizing this value in a Interactive dashboard connecting to a custom URL that requires the day of the month as the parameter.
cc: @Cliff Hales
m
Hi Maayan, unfortunately this date format is not available. You can find the formats you can apply to your insight in the documentation: Create Insights
m
Thank you Moises!
j
Something like this?
m
Yes! Is that a special configuration on your platform?
j
Hm....I showed here what is possible in GoodData.CN/Gooddata.cloud platforms. The link sent by @Moises Morales relates to the former GoodData platform. What do you use? If GoodData platform, then I am not sure if such date granularities are supported there, but I suppose yes as well.
m
This is also possible in the GoodData platform, I see you have an account there. Although, please note that it is not available out of the box, you will need to use a custom calendar that meets this requirement, more specifically, you will hae to modify the column
<http://day.in|day.in>.euweek.number
and use numbers instead of D1, D2, etc. More information in our documentation here: Manage Custom Date Dimensions | GoodData Free
👍 1