Hey hey, my team has a need to send a dashboard ba...
# gd-beginners
m
Hey hey, my team has a need to send a dashboard based monthly report to the client. One of the widgets of this dashboard is a table view by day. They want to display this table with all the days of the month (30/31 rows) but stumble upon ‘widget is at the maximal height’ limitation. I saw this article but didn’t find anything that will help here. Is there something you can advise? Thanks much
m
Hi Masha, in this case they will need to add the report/insight to the dashboard as a “Table” report - Once they make it into a Table report, they will not run into this limitation. Please see a screenshot of how to expand the Table report here:
m
Hi Michael, we’re adding it as the table but it does have this hight limitation. we can see all the data if we use a scroll bar in the dashboard view, but in the report it only displays the data within widget size (please see attached)
Screen Recording 2022-12-19 at 11.56.46.mov
m
Hi Masha, thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, in this case you’re reaching a platform limitation and the widget cannot be expanded more. I will mark this as “Product feedback” to highlight this to our Product team for you @Productboard
p
🎉 New note created.
m
ok, got it, thanks Michael!
t
Hello @Masha Akatieva, GoodData allows to include multiple attachments into one scheduled email. Would including the long table in form of a CSV/EXCEL work for your use case?
🙌 1
m
thanks, Tomas, that’s exactly which option we decided to proceed with for now