I'm trying to get started with an Azure container ...
# gooddata-cn
j
I'm trying to get started with an Azure container app deployment of GoodData and running into an error. One screen shot shows the
docker run
command that's being executed, which includes the provided key as an environment variable. The other screen shot is the error docker throws when it tries to start.
j
You will need to adjust your resources bit more. Please make sure to allocate at least 5 GB of RAM and four CPU cores for Docker to start the container smoothly. More details ca be found here.
j
@Joseph Heun our app service has 4 vCPU and 16 GB RAM
j
Could you check the Minimal HW Resources listed here and make sure they are in compliance as well?
j
@Joseph Heun we meet all of the requirements. Besides the vCPU and RAM mentioned, it has 250GB storage
j
Jonathon, are you still facing this issue? The resources need to be set locally on your machine and not on your app
j
@Joseph Heun I got it working on a VM. My first attempt at a VM didn't work because i set the GDCN_PUBLIC_URL to HTTPS instead of HTTP. We tried multiple attempts in multiple configurations with Azure App Services and Azure Container Apps and they each had their own issue. Fortunately, I realized during that time that GDCN_PUBLIC_URL needs to be HTTP and got up and running with the VM