Does GD support mulitple date filters on an insigh...
# gooddata-cn
r
Does GD support mulitple date filters on an insight. Why not ??
m
Hi Rohit, as seen in the screenshot below - You can add multiple dates under the “Rows” to slice your insight by multiple dates. Also in the screenshot below, you can se the filter I have applied and how you can switch between multiple date dimensions there:
r
thanks @Michael Ullock. I am specifically trying to add 2 dates on the top Filters section since I need to narrow down the results based on 2 date attributes BUT I cannot show them as Rows since I do not have the need for these date values to be part of the result and ONLY use those dates as way to filter data
For example, I have a Account table which has Start Date & End Date along with Account Name and Account Value. The table shows rows where the value (among other attributes) is valid within a date range.
m
Hi Rohit, thanks for getting back to me with this clarification. Unfortunately at this time we do not support the functionality where you can have multiple date dimension top filters as you have described. Therefore, I am going to mark this thread as “Product feedback” and this will then be visible to our Product team who will review this and consider this for a future release. With this in mind, I would like to recommend that you follow our Release Notes below for all new upcoming features and updates: https://support.gooddata.com/hc/en-us/sections/1500000704441-Release-Notes
p
🎉 New note created.