Any best practices for troubleshooting datasource/...
# gooddata-cn
v
Any best practices for troubleshooting datasource/workspace permissions issues on gooddata-cn k8s? Is there a specific deployment or pod that I can look at the logs to get a hint at where the chain is failing? I've got a mix of workspaces and groups in a hierarchy, and a data source.
m
Hi Vincil, you could send us the traceId from the developer console. This way we can check on our end the error details.
v
so when you say developer console... what do you mean
browser console...or the logs of some certain pod
I didn't see anything useful in the browser console
@Moises Morales ^^
j
Hi Vincil, you can always make comparable request via an API service (here a reference). If there is anything that fails, each and every request has a parameter that can be traced by (X-GDC-TRACE-ID) . However from your question I feel like you are really not seeing any errors, just there seems to be a mismatch in the actual setup. I'd recommend (since you run CN on k8s) to go though our docs (https://www.gooddata.com/developers/cloud-native/doc/cloud/deploy-and-install/cloud-native/monitoring-integration/) adn see if you are able for example to catch it with prometheus.
v
Thanks, I'll try that... the observability doc will be helpful. The error just says unauthorized.