Hi! We are having this error when loading some das...
# gooddata-cn
g
Hi! We are having this error when loading some dashboards:
Invariant Violation: Inconsistent insight store
it may be related, we have the K8S environment, and I see the dashboard engine is using version 8.12-beta.2
but some of my peers see the dashboard engine 8.12, so I suspect the containers are not using the same versions, shouldnt versions be locked to the image?
i
Hi @Gonçalo Teixeira, Please, are you working with multi-tenant environment? If yes, is it possible that some of your visualizations got deleted on the Parent level?
g
Hi, we are working on single-tenant, and no insights got deleted in parent, either way, I will double check via API in the meantime
i
Thanks a lot for your brisk response. I will check internally what else could be causing such error.
g
We are investigating, and an insight seems to be missing, anyway we can see in the logs when was this insight deleted?
✔️ 1
On a side note, a point for improvement here could be detailing in the logs whats the cause for the error
i
Good catch, thanks for your efforts here. Yes, I believe such action should be tracked. Unfortunately, the telemetry/logging isn’t managed by GoodData for GD.CN. You should be able to retrieve such info from your end. Yes, I agree with you. That’s a good point. I will pass your feedback to our Engineering team, to make sure the error is more user-friendly.
g
Alright, we are thinking of removing the insight from the dashboard via API and then recreate the insight in the analyzer, any recommendations here?
i
Yes, I believe that’s the right approach. Please let me know how does it work after the recreation of your Insight.
🙌 1