Hi team, at my company we embed the gooddata into ...
# gooddata-platform
e
Hi team, at my company we embed the gooddata into an iframe everything works fine, but in an iPhone using chrome it wont work, it keeps going back to the login screen. If we use in the safari mobile turn off the Prevent cross-site tracking it works but only in Safari
i
Hi Eduardo, I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I am bit afraid, this is tied to Google Chrome’s ongoing deprecation of third-party cookies. We have posted some instructions in our Release Notes some time ago: GoodData Platform - February 22, 2024
e
Thank you, but I already did that and still wont work in ios devices with the last chrome version
i
Thank you for the confirmation. Could you share with me some example of your iframe code, so we can try to replicate the issue on our end, please?
e
Its the same flow if you disable cross-site tracking on Safari, the requested cookies it wont send
On safari if you check the option avoid cross-site tracking the same errors occurs, but its strange because we are using the chrome app.
You can try do a simple embed of a dashboard inside an iframe and open the webpage using an iphone device
i
Thank you for all the details. Could you double-check if your partitioned cookies are really enabled, please? https://crm.on.gooddata.com/gdc/domains/default/config/security.cookies.partitioned Is it set as
true
?
e
Yes it is true
✔️ 1
Steps to reproduce: 1 - Add the link of your dashboard with the login flow in a iframe to redirect to the correct dashboard 2 - Use an iPhone device 3 - Open the chrome navigator, it works on safari if you turn off Prevent cross-site tracking.
The chrome app does not have this config
i
Hi @Eduardo Balduino, Thank you very much for all the additional tests and details, we will review the behaviour on our end and get back to you with our findings as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
💯 1