can anyboady help me how I can monitor the dashboa...
# gooddata-cloud
s
can anyboady help me how I can monitor the dashboard performance
j
Hello Sovan, This is something that is not currently available for trial customers. If you need further information on this, we can help put you in touch with our sales team who can assist you with your specific use case on the internal analytics. Also, please limit your questions/comments to a single post
s
@Joseph Heun Thanks for your response and suggestion . I am working in production live project with @Steve Fox. If there is any option for performance monitoring /dashboard execution monitoring in good data cloud for premium account ,please let me know
j
Hi Sovan, We do plan on developing this soon so please follow our release notes for any product updates.
s
@Joseph Heun thanks for your response . I have another question can we assign multiple connection with a single model for separate user base ?
j
I'm not sure I fully understand. Do you want to use multiple datasources for a single model? If this is what you are looking for I am afraid that this is not available yet either.
s
@Joseph Heun can it possible to create separate data model for each of the workspace within the account ?
j
This is possible, as long as they are not in a parent/child relationship. The child workspace will take on the LDM of the parent workspace. It may be possible to make slight changes to the LDM if they are using the exact same objects, but it depends on how different your models are.