Hi GoodData team, I had flagged this issue before ...
# gooddata-cloud
r
Hi GoodData team, I had flagged this issue before and was told it was a known issue that was being worked on. When building reports, it often happens that the "Computing" icon disappears, even if the system continues to load data (eventually the visualization comes up). It is however pretty confusing for our users as they believe the page has frozen and they need to reload. Would it be possible to know if any progress has been made in solving it? Thanks!
m
Hello Raffaella, Thank you for your time and diligence in checking on the progress of the resolution for this issue. At this moment, we regret to inform you that we do not have a specific ETA for the fix. Our engineering team is working on the issue, but due to the complexity involved, we are unable to provide a precise timeline for its resolution. To ensure smoother communication and timely updates, we have designated our colleague, @Jan Pansky to oversee the progress of this fix. Moving forward, if you have any inquiries or if you would like an update on the status, please feel free to reach out to Jan. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
👀 1
r
Thanks @Moises Morales for the update so far, I appreciate.