Hi, I am getting this type error: `TypeError: Decl...
# gooddata-cloud
r
Hi, I am getting this type error:
TypeError: DeclarativeReference._from_openapi_data() missing 1 required positional argument: 'source_columns'
When running this code:
Copy code
sdk = GoodDataSdk.create(host, token)
declarative_ldm = sdk.catalog_workspace_content.get_declarative_ldm(workspace_id)
Reading through the source code it seems like there is an issue when making API requests. May I please get some help with this issue?
j
Hi Ramtin, Please let us double-check this internally. Could you please meanwhile confirm which SDK version are you using?
r
Thank you Julius! I was initially using 1.8 but bumped to 1.11.0 to see if that would resolve the issue
r
Hi Ramtin, Radek from the GoodData technical team here 🙂 Yeah, it does look like a missing argument for the API call - let me run this by the devs and come back to you!
r
Thank you!
r
Hi Ramtin, happy New Year! Could you give us a little more information on your environment? Is this connected to GD.CN or GD Cloud? I'm assuming Cloud since that's the channel we're in, but never hurts to check 🙂 If it is actually Cloud, could you send me a private message with your hostname as well, so that we can check the backend logs closer? Many thanks!
r
Hi Radek, I'll send you a private message with the information!
👀 1