Hi We have multiple (1000's) user on good data. Al...
# gooddata-cloud
l
Hi We have multiple (1000's) user on good data. All are able to login and view dashboard. But below two users are not able to login. We tried deleting and re-creating their authentication token too. Can you please help why the issue is with below two users only and what is wrong with their token/credentials: ian.witthoeft@wizehive.com natalie.hirsch@wizehive.com Good data url: https://wizehive-test.cloud.gooddata.com/workspaces Error we are getting is not authorized. Thanks Lakhan
i
Hi Lakhan, I assume that you are using your own OIDC for this organization. Could you kindly confirm that, please? Also, could you provide me some date or timestamps when Ian or Natalie tried to login?
l
Hey Ivana
yes, we are using our own OIDC
✔️ 1
and Ian tried almost every week
last he tried on friday
i
Thanks a lot for letting me know, I’ll check our LOG and get back to you with my findings shortly.
👍 1
l
if at all you will be able to get history for a user, you can check he tried many times.. we tried deleting and recreating his token multiple times
i
May I know how are you creating these users, please? Is it done via your custom application?
l
yes, via our app
and working fine for 100s of users the same way
only these two users giving us hard time 🙂
there is no process change for these two.. but somehow I dont know why its not working for these two only
i
Could you kindly confirm if Ian’s ID is “799477-bf”, please? If yes, I can see the authentication as successful on our end.
l
yes, id is correct
✔️ 1
but he is not able to login
though I check by calling api to see his details, and I am able to get records for him
but when he try to login, he is not able to login
can we have a quick screen sharing and I can show you the issue?
i
Sorry, for the delay in my responses. We can schedule a Zoom call or a Slack huddle for tomorrow, if that helps. Or you can send me the screenshots via direct message.
l
sure, having a call will be helpful and quick I believe
please do let me know your availability for tomorrow
i
I will be available between 3:00p.m. to 5:00p.m. CET. Just be aware, this is not a standard approach for customers under the Professional plan(support is usually provided through the community forums only). In case you’d be interested in Enterprise plan - you can contact your Account Owner @Pablo Castro directly.
l
ok