Hello, after account upgrade we are not able to cr...
# gooddata-platform
o
Hello, after account upgrade we are not able to create new users (we have 6 now), is there any limitations for adding users within a development?
m
Hi Otilia, your current plan with is set for “Unlimited users”, so this shouldn’t be the issue. Would you please be so kind as to provide more details on what seems to the the issue there when trying to add or create users?
o
Hello Michael, thank you for contacting me, there used to be an add/create user button on the users & group tab, now it is missing, I am attaching a screenshot.
m
Hi Otilia, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Thanks for the clarification on the issue you’re seeing. I can confirm that this related to a temporary glitch on our side and has since been resolved. You should now see the “Create user” button once again. Can you please confirm for this me?
o
Hello, yes, thank you for help.
👍 1
Hi, please, I am trying to set permissions and filters for workspace and dashboards of my customer (screenshot attached) - I can’t see any options where to set it, can you advice me an approach?