Hello GoodData team, posting in this channel, howe...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hello GoodData team, posting in this channel, however, potentially it's #gooddata-ui issue. For a Key Performance Indicator, that is used within Dashboards, is it possible to configure to show only relative comparison represented with percentages, and hide the comparison represented with absolute numbers?
m
Hi Māris, this is a good question 🙂 I must say, I am currently not aware of any way to change or configure this default behaviour. But can you please clarify for me if you like to have the option to completely remove the absolute numbers from being visible, or by default show the comparison with percentages first and the absolute numbers still be an option that you can switch over to?
m
For my current use case, in the comparison section, I'd like to completely remove the absolute numbers from being visible.
j
Hi Maris, There could be a way to configure a custom visualisation via SDK, but removing parts of the KPI itself is not possible out of the box. You could build a table report to visualize the data individually if needed as well.