Hi, is can GoodData platform be integrated into Re...
# gooddata-platform
h
Hi, is can GoodData platform be integrated into React web app using React SDK without SSO, and not ask for credentials each time,
i
Hi Hrashikesh, Looks like you have asked a similar questions few days ago in this thread. Would it be possible to continue in the discussion under your original post, please? Also, I’d like to point you to another channel, which might be sometimes more useful when it comes to React related questions. Please check also #goodddata-ui.
h
Thank you, But my error is different, I want don't want to setup SAML SSO, but I want to still login when my react web logins each times I used something like this FixedLoginAndPasswordAuthProvider but even it is using withAuthentication I don't want to user sso , is there any way to put credentiasl directly to API and display the dashboard without the login page import { FixedLoginAndPasswordAuthProvider } from "@gooddata/sdk-backend-bear"; const hostname = "https://avallano.on.gooddata./"; const backend = bearFactory({ hostname }).withAuthentication( new FixedLoginAndPasswordAuthProvider( "hrashikesh@gmail.com", "abc***" ) );
i
I see, thank you for the clarification. Have you consider to implement a PGP SSO instead, please? You can find some hints in this Community article.