Hello everyone! Is there a way to sync the left an...
# gooddata-platform
t
Hello everyone! Is there a way to sync the left and right axis on a combo chart?
j
Hey Thomas, you can configure the labels and name position on the x-axis and adjust the min/max on the Y-axis. Could you provide screenshots and a bit more details on the limitations you are facing?
t
I’ll create an example shortly. In my example I want to show different metrics on left and right axis that both have money values. However, the values on both axes should be the same, so that I can visually see which one is higher
Example 1: Left and right axis are scaled the same, since I hardcoded min and max. Solves the problem for a very specific filter selection, but the axis doesn’t adapt.
Example 2: Left and right axis are on “auto”. The adapt to the data, but are no longer in sync. It would be good if we could do a bar chart with a line for 1 metric, but both use the same (auto) axis, or 2 axes that are synched
I put a very high value in the middle to illustrate the comparison problem between line and bar
j
HI Thomas, I’m afraid that the only workaround for this is what you have found in adjusting the min/max values for both axises. I can try and submit a product feedback form on your behalf if you want it to auto generate the values.
t
That would be amazing!
p
🎉 New note created.