Hello :wave: , I have encountered a strange issue ...
# gooddata-platform
s
Hello šŸ‘‹ , I have encountered a strange issue with the Map visual where sometimes it will show an error as if the insight has some issue (attached) while all other insights (KPI, charts, etc.) load successfully. With just a refresh of the browser, the map insight is again visible as expected. Could you please suggest what the possible reasons of this behavior and opportunities to improve ?
i
Hello Shankar, Are you speaking about the Treemap Insight or about the Geo chart one, please? It might be helpful to check also the Developer Tools in your browser, when you are getting the error.
s
Hi Ivana šŸ‘‹ It is the Geo chart one. Okay, sure I will take a look at the Developer Tools, but is there anything specific I should be looking for ? Since it happened only once or twice with more than one user at different time, I could not reproduce the behavior on demand. But I will check further and circle back.
i
Thank you for the confirmation. You can try to check the console for possible error messages, which would provide us more details. In case the issue persists and it is hard to retrieve more information(since it is intermittent one), Iā€™d be happy to create a ticket on your behalf and investigate this further.
šŸ‘ 1