Hi all, I'm trying to work out the limitation from...
# gooddata-platform
h
Hi all, I'm trying to work out the limitation from a resultset that feeds an insight from this document. It talks about datawarehouse resultsets and reports resultsets, but not Insight resultsets. Can you help me here? And explain what a report is? An extract to CSV? If so, it seems not to be available when the Insight dataset becomes to big. https://support.gooddata.com/hc/en-us/articles/215858108
j
Hi Hans, That is the older classic limitations for the pixel perfect dashboards and report editor. You can find the current limits for insights here:
h
Hi Joseph, The GoodData product we are using is Platform. The first paragraph says: This document describes limits that apply to the GoodData cloud platform in all three pricing plans (Free, Growth, Enterprise). Imho I thought we were not working with GoodData cloud platform but GoodData platform (no cloud). (as this channel states) Can you explain which product we are on and what the name is?
j
I can confirm that these limits are indeed for the GoodData Platform. This might be some older terminology used, so I will discuss updating the doc and dropping the word “cloud” for clarification on products.
h
Thank you Joseph! 💪