Hi! Do you envision havinng "in-dashboard" filteri...
# gooddata-platform
j
Hi! Do you envision havinng "in-dashboard" filtering available in a near-future ? I mean, upon clicking on a certain category with a graph, to filter the other widgets (if related) within the dashboard accordingly. Many tks
j
Hello Joao, Dashboard filters function as they are mentioned HERE. However, if you are looking to interact with a graph on a dashboard and have that graph affect the other insights on the dashboard then Iā€™m afraid we will need to mark this for product feedback for further consideration.
j
Yes indeed. If there's any place where I can add that suggestion let me know. I think it would be v useful šŸ™‚
j
Hi Joao, Actually you may be able to achieve what you are looking for through the use of DRILLS. You could essentially drill into the same dashboard and show all other insights in the dashboard filtered from that drill in the graph.
p
šŸŽ‰ New note created.
t
Hello @Joao, I have pushed your suggestion to our product ideas list on your behalf. Note. Although this does not mean the suggestion will be implemented immediately, frequently requested features are more likely to get productised.
j
Thanks Tomas. I will also look into what Joseph suggested.