Hello, I am implementing a user brick (Non-LCM) bu...
# gooddata-platform
l
Hello, I am implementing a user brick (Non-LCM) but when I run the brick I'm getting an error
id for data_product has to be provided.
In the first schedule of the brick I can add my users to the domain successfully using the following parameters: sync_mode: add_to_organization gd_encoded_params: Input Source configuration (login) organization: my_organization In the second schedule of the brick I want to sync my users from the Domain to the Workspaces. For this I'm using the following parameters: sync_mode: sync_multiple_projects_based_on_pid gd_encoded_params: Input Source configuration (login, role, project_id) organization: my_organization I've used this sync_mode (sync_multiple_projects_based_on_pid) on a previous configuration and never got this error. Can you please help? I'm following this documentation (https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/workspace-and-user-administration/managing-workspaces-via-life-cycle-management/bricks/users-brick/).
i
Hello @Luis Carriço, Sorry to hear about your troubles here, this is a minor bug on our end and our engineers are already aware of it. I understand it is quite confusing error for selected sync_mode. As a workaround, please try to add a dummy value, for e..g: “Test”, for the data_product parameter. The process should execute successfully. In the meanwhile, I will try my best to speed up the fix of this misbehaviour internally.
j
Hi Luis, you should be able to workaround it by adding
skip_actions
parameter to the brick as well.
🙌 1
l
Hello @Ivana Gasparekova and @Jan Kos, By setting a "dummy" value for data_product parameter everything works now. Thanks for your help.
i
That’s awesome, thank you for letting us know.