Good morning! My users drilldown a couple of level...
# gooddata-platform
h
Good morning! My users drilldown a couple of levels. Find what they want and then want to explore further. Now they have to get back up to the insight on the dashboard to have the Explore from here capability. There they have to apply the filters to get to the same result as the drilled down report. Would it be possible to "Explore from here" when a user drills down on an insight?
m
Hi Hans, the “Explore from here” is only supported on the Dashboard level unfortunately. Once you drill into a report/insight this option is no longer available. The only option here would be to drill into another dashboard and the “Explore from here” would be available from there. Sorry that I cannot provide you with a better solution at this time. More information on this feature can be found here: https://help.gooddata.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=125375586
h
Thanks for your feedback Michael. Is there a place where I could submit product improvements?
m
Hi Hans, sorry for the late reply - I will going ahead and tag our Product team to make this visible to them and for product improvements @Productboard
👍 1