Hover over functionality Is the hover over functi...
# gooddata-platform
g
Hover over functionality Is the hover over functionality modifiable resp. addable ? What I would like to do is add further statistics in the hover over functionality. For example: in the bubble-plot hover over a bubble. Let's assume this is turnover by year-month. Hovering over could then have further statistics like number of costumers in that bubble etc. thanks
i
Hi Gorden, Have you tried to configure the Interactions of your Insight, please? One of the drill options is described here.
g
hi Ivana, ah, yes the drill-in I used. I am jumping to other dashboards as well as having further insights as pop-ups. What I meant was a hover-over. I think it is not possible. Just wanted to ask again. Maybe I am missing something. thanks
Would be something for the Product-Board then
i
I see, thank you for the clarification. I understand what you are speaking about. Unfortunately, your assumption is correct. There’s no option to customize the Bubble description that is visible when you hover-over the certain datapoint right now. Surely, I will gladly pass your feedback to our Product management team.
p
🎉 New note created.
g
thanks