Hi, I have another quick question. I'm currently u...
# gooddata-platform
p
Hi, I have another quick question. I'm currently using the API to create and run schedules. I have created a cron schedule which appears in the data integration console, but when it runs either through cron or manually it continuously fails with the following error: org.jruby.embed.EvalFailedException: (Exception) The parameter LIST_OF_MODES need to be filled. I can't find anything about LIST_OF_MODES in the documentation. Can anyone help to solve this?
u
Hi Paul, If you configured schedule execution brick you give this parameter to tell the brick which schedules should be run with those modes. It is explained here
p
Hi Ulku, thanks for getting back to me. So when I execute the executeSchedule API command, I should include a LIST_OF_MODES parameter? I assume I can send a blank LIST_OF_MODES if none of my schedules have any modes set? https://help.gooddata.com/doc/enterprise/en/expand-your-gooddata-platform/api-reference#operation/executeSchedule
u
Hi Paul, i think you’re executing Schedule Execution brick with executeSchedule API command, so if none of your schedules (either in LCM setup or workspaces you select from ADS) does not have any MODE parameter set, then you should be able to send LIST_OF_MODES as blank.
p
Excellent, thank you Ulku that's great - I have tested and it does work
👍 1