Hi! I have a question about GD Classic (Dashboard ...
# gooddata-platform
m
Hi! I have a question about GD Classic (Dashboard and Reports). In our current account (we are on a vendor domain, Bootiq) we use almost solely classic Dashboard and Reports. Is there any EOL set for GD Classic and also is it possible to still buy Dashboard and Reports for new GD instances (in this case it would GoodData CN)?
j
Hi Maria, EOL date of GD Classic dashboards/reports for current customers isn’t set. Newly bought products for new accounts (including GoodData CN) are with new UI
m
thank you @Jan Kos! Maybe one followup scenario: as an existing customer, separately to our current subscription, could we get an instance of GoodData CN with classic UI? Not sure if that counts as a new account
j
This is not possible. GoodData CN works only with new UI.
m
understood, thank you!
@Jan Kos let me ask one more follow up question, I actually sent a request for a demo on Monday, but haven’t got a reply from anyone. Do you know how I could follow up or is there a better channel for existing customer requesting info on another product?
j
Hi Maria, from which e-mail address did you request a demo and what channel did you use? I will check internally to get things moving
m
I used Get a demo contact form address: maria.nawrocik@vaimo.com. Thanks!
j
thanks for details @Maria Nawrocik. I’ve reach out internally and a member of the Sales team will reach back to you shortly
m
great, many thanks!
Hi @Jan Kos sorry to keep pinging you, but I haven’t had a response yet to my email, would there be a way to follow up again?
j
Hi @Maria Nawrocik I will check