I have a problem when I am drilling from a chart t...
# gooddata-platform
m
I have a problem when I am drilling from a chart to a table insight. It looks like the table is wider than the window it's in, so a scrollbar- appears. But the scrollbar covers the only row in the table, so I can't see that row. Is this a bug, or a configuration issue?
i
Hi Mal! The appearance of unnecessary scrollbars might be caused by your general computer settings - I cannot be sure what machine you’re using, but it should be something like this: System preferences -> General -> Show scroll bars -> “When scrolling” or “defaults”.
m
I am using Windows 10 and I have 'automatically hide scroll bars turned on'. If I drill into the same insight from the GoodData portal I don't' see the scroll bar. But when I drill into it from a dashboard embedded into an app, I do see the scroll bar. I think the scroll bar is needed, but it should show up below the table - not on top of it.
i
I see, thank you for the clarification. Please, did you set any height(static or relative) for your iFrame?
m
No problems, thanks for your help. We currently have the iFrame width and height set to 100%
i
Could you share the embedding URL/format with me, so I can test it, please?