Dear all, I’m trying to use a heatmap and have an ...
# gooddata-ui
d
Dear all, I’m trying to use a heatmap and have an issue. I work with time series, therefore my rows are days and my columns are hour of the day. However, when I choose the sorting for columns 00->09, i still get getting weird results (04, 03, 02, 01, 05, 00, etc.). Why is that?
i
Hi Dmytro, Could you confirm which version of SDK are you working with and what exact Date/Time attributes are you using in your HeatMao, please?
d
Hi! I’m using only UI. Here is the screenshot.
Hi, is there anything else I could provide to clarify the situation? 🙂
i
I see, thank you for the clarification. Please be aware that this particular channel is focusing on GoodData.UI, which is a component JavaScript library for rapid development of interactive analytical user interfaces. Let me quickly review your chart, please.
d
Ah, okay. Sorry for that. I can also in another channel, if you suggest me which one 🙂 Thanks!
i
Sorry for my late response. Let’s keep it here for now. Next time you can use “gd-beginners” or “gooddata-cloud” one. Have you tried to change your attribute *Hour of Day*(periodical) to the attribute *Hour(chronological),* please?