Hi, when creating a new dashboard and adding an in...
# gooddata-ui
s
Hi, when creating a new dashboard and adding an insight with metrics; I notice that the 'interactions' menu item on the insight (intended to configure drill down actions) shows a few seconds after the insight is added. Is this intentional? Is there a way to make the 'interactions' menu available as soon as the insight has been added and the user clicks the ellipsis button on the insight?
j
Hi Sheldon, would it be possible to provide a screencast of the behavior you are seeing? Also, it could be related to the browser and local machine, so maybe try restarting the browser and clearing cache/cookies. Also, are you seeing this in one particular browser, or does this occur on multiple browsers, or even multiple machines?
s
Multiple machines and environments
r
Hi Sheldon, Radek from the GoodData technical team here 🙂 If possible, the screen recording requested by Joe previously could be a great idea - even better if it was combined with a HAR file, so that we could pinpoint the source of the delay. That said, depending on the length of the delay, a slight delay makes sense, since adding interactions would require loading the data to interact with first.
s
I can share a screen recording privately. Let me know
👍 1