GD.UI v9 Question: I just updated to v9. I'm now ...
# gooddata-ui
l
GD.UI v9 Question: I just updated to v9. I'm now getting this error:
Module not found: Error: Package path ./esm/auth is not exported from package (path removed for brevity)/@gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger (see exports field in (path removed for brevity)/sdk-backend-tiger/package.json)
Here is how I've been successfully importing it into my project:
import tigerFactory from '@gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger';
I don't see any mention of that in the migration docs. Am I doing something wrong?
j
Hi Levi, could you please check that you have upgraded to the newest version of CN. Also, make sure to check our section on the release notes on UI SDK
l
We are using gooddata cloud (vs CN). Does that matter?
j
l
Whenever I talk about what product we are using, it is stated that there are multiple products (Platform, Cloud, CN). Are you saying that
Cloud
and
CN
are the same thing?
In either case, this is specifically in the frontend npm dependency: @gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger I wouldn't expect any backend interaction for the React import
j
Cloud and CN are two separate products. I was mistaken at first since the endpoint you had mentioned was @gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger, “tiger” is a reference to the CN product. Let me check internally if anything else would be required for the UI SDK though.
l
Maybe I'm the one that is confused. In the GD documentation I only see references to
Cloud
and
Platform
. There doesn't seem to be mention of
CN
https://www.npmjs.com/package/@gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger In regards to the
tiger
backend, all the documentation I see indicates that I can use
tiger
for either
Cloud
or
CN
. Is that correct?
Follow up on this one, the actual issue around
./esm/auth
was an implementation error on my part. It looks like I auto imported TigerTokenAuthProvider and when I did so it imported from
ems/auth
import { TigerTokenAuthProvider } from '@gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger/esm/auth';
The error is saying that
esm/auth
is no longer exposed. This is entirely my fault. All the documentation indicates that TigerTokenAuthProvider should be imported from the top level
@gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger
instead of what I did. Feel free to disregard this.