Hello there, When using the React Dashboard compon...
# gooddata-ui
b
Hello there, When using the React Dashboard component to embed dashboards, the legend behaves differently between the embed dashboard and the one in GoodData interface (see the screen for an example): • first it goes to the top to save horizontal space for the chart • and if there are too many elements, it displays a few and wrap the rest under a dropdown Is there any way to replicate it through a Dashboard prop or CSS ? Thank you 👋
i
Hi Bastien, Could you try to change legend position as navigated in this article, please? If you’d like to play around with CSS as well, you can certainly do that via Custom themes .
b
It seems to only refer to the InsightView React component, is there an equivalent article for the config props of the Dashboard component?
i
Good point, but I am afraid that it needs to be set on the Insight level. You can set it in your non-embedded Analytics directly as stated here.
b
Yeah, in the meantime that's what we're going to do, thanks
i
Change of the legend position might be also tied to insufficient width of embedded Dashboard, but I would give it a shot. Fingers crossed for you, Bastien! 🤞