Hi, We ran into another issue yesterday. It looks ...
# gooddata-ui
c
Hi, We ran into another issue yesterday. It looks like exporting has stopped working in our Angular 13/GoodData.UI SDK (8.12.1) app. here are some of the errors: {"detail":"The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.","status":404,"title":"Not Found","traceId":"2cbfc1ccedfb6e2d"} {"detail":"The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.","status":404,"title":"Not Found","traceId":"ab1140836e4af6f4"} {"detail":"The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.","status":404,"title":"Not Found","traceId":"99b2d42e95a003d7"} {"detail":"The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.","status":404,"title":"Not Found","traceId":"e2a632d32fb5fb09"} These users should have manage permissions and when logging into GoodData directly they can export.
👀 1
b
Hi Carol, we are seeing this in our logs:
Copy code
Requested exportId: 8c5b81acf2fac3b97da835139b5379bf11f438a7 does not exist.
it looks like your exportId expired and you need to generate a new one
c
I did it just now and got the same error. How do I generate a new exportId?
Copy code
{
  "detail": "The requested endpoint does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.",
  "status": 404,
  "title": "Not Found",
  "traceId": "ab8b9037c7c7c8a4"
}
b
not sure how exactly you are performing the exports, but basically you first need to generate the export ID by calling
POST /api/v1/actions/workspaces/{workspace_id}/export/visual
with dashboard Id + filter settings in a payload and it will respond with the exportId ... then you poll the export Id by calling `GET /api/v1/actions/workspaces/{workspace_id}/export/visual/{exportId}`and once ready it is exported
c
I was just calling the 'Export to PDF' button. I didn't have any other code for this. I did recently add code for the drill downs, I suspect adding that code, means I now have to add this exporting code. I'll give that shot.
I am currently not making any POST or GET calls to GoodData in our application, so I will have to start doing that now?
b
Usually the front-end client does that for you. So you are just using dashboard component and clicking the export to PDF button?
c
Yes
b
alright, that should definitely work without any further adjustments, I will look into it, maybe there's some conflict with the drill downs
👍 1
would you mind sharing some simple snippet of code so we have some idea how you implemented the drill downs?
c
sure
Here is our wrapper.
m
Hello @Carol Hood please can you also share the HAR file, so I can take a look into these failing requests urls and payloads?
c
The link that opens up and gives the error is this: https://analytics-dev.golmn.com/api/v1/actions/workspaces/30239_DEV/export/visual/10ded87d563fa859aed707ebf2b27b1148a07474 I did another har file with that and still the same issue with the har file.
probably this is why:
m
Exported har file should be from the application level, not the failed request url (open dev tools network tab, run the app with the dashboard, click PDF export button, wait for fail...) and then do the HAR export. 🙂
c
I did that, that was my first HAR.
3rd time is the charm. I was on WS, when I should have been on All tab.
b
Hi Carol, thanks for the har file. I've looked into it, but found nothing conclusive. I'll contact you in PM about possibility of getting access to your app.