I dont get this behavior when viewing the dashboar...
# gooddata-ui
j
I dont get this behavior when viewing the dashboards on GDCN. Not sure if this is a side effect of a dashboard plugin or insight I added or if I am possibly missing a css file or something like that
m
Hi Justin, Can you please try resizing your insight, or shifting its position? Does the issue still occur? If so, we would like to know what steps we can follow to reproduce it on our end. Thanks for any info.
j
resizing doesn’t change anything, moving the charts to the top seems to have the tooltips working for the first chart (picture 1) but the tooltips for the 2nd chart are still off (picture 2). I am not getting this behavior in the CN webview, only in my own goodata.ui react app view. I am not sure exactly how you would be able to recreate it
@Moises Morales I am also noticing that the same thing is happening to the popups for the filters in the filter bar as well
m
Would it be posssible to get a snippet so we can try to reproduce this on our end?
j
@Moises Morales just wanted to circle back to you to say I finally got this resolved. It was an odd case of the parent div that contains the good data dashboard having an overflow-x set to hidden. For some reason having this value was causing the insight tooltips to show at the top of the page. By setting the overflow-x property to visible the tooltips are working correctly again. I have no idea why this would be the case though