Also, is the free trial limited to certain chart t...
# gd-beginners
r
Also, is the free trial limited to certain chart types? I was looking for the Sankey diagram but don't see it. The documentation says "This visualization type is only available in GoodData Cloud." which I assumed I was using?
i
Hi Rebecca, Your Free trial is for GoodData Platform product, accessed via separate hostname(I can share it with you via DM). In Platform edition you need to enable this type of visualisation via Platform settings as also mentioned in our documentation. Otherwise is your assumption correct, Sankey diagrams are can be used instantly in your Cloud Trial(separate organization and hostname).
r
Thanks, Ivana! I am trying to set it to enabled per the documentation you provided, but I am getting an error that the value is invalid. What am I doing wrong? Thanks so much for your help.
f
Hi Rebecca, it looks like our documentation is incorrect on this one! I tested it out and compared with some other internal sources, and the values for the Platform Settings for enabling insights are actually
true
and
false
! Please try setting
enableSankeyChart
to
true
instead! I’ll flag the article you linked so that it’s fixed ASAP. Thank you!
r
Great, thanks!