hey there! (please redirect me to another channel ...
# gd-beginners
m
hey there! (please redirect me to another channel if this one is not correct, i just wan’t sure where to address it) i wanted to validate with you if this guide for slack integration is still valid? if no, maybe you have another version? https://www.gooddata.com/blog/gooddata-slack-integration/ we went through the whole setup ending up with subscription creation but GD doesn’t seem to send us anything based on triggered events. ps: email notifs that are set up via ui work well
f
Hi Masha! Yes, that guide is still up-to-date. However, there is currently a bug that is causing our Gray Pages to pass the wrong headers when creating the subscription JSON, which breaks the whole thing. When you click Create new REST channel (step 3 of the guide), the following line is added under `customHeaders`:
"${header.key}" : "${header.value}"
. This line needs to be removed in order for the integration to work. Currently that cannot be done from the Gray Pages, but our devs are working on a fix. As a workaround, you can fix the JSON via the APIs, by sending a request to Get channel info and then Update the channel config, removing the extraneous line. Once that is done, the integration should work! Give that a shot and let us know 🙂
m
hi @Francisco Antunes, thanks much, will give it a try
🙌 1