Hi All :wave: I have encountered a weird issue whi...
# gd-beginners
s
Hi All đź‘‹ I have encountered a weird issue while working with dates and this is recently (in last 2 days). For some reason unknown to me, there are dates where I can choose the format to display in my report versus dates which does not give me the option to choose the format. For example:- In Test 1 screenshot, I am using a date field called "Event Date" where I can choose any format however in Test 2 screenshot, I am trying a date field called "Recall Date" where it does not give me the option to choose the format. I looked at the data attribute section for both and could not see any difference. Any idea or advise to overcome the issue ?
f
Hi Shankar, Thanks for the explanation and the screenshots. I see what you are talking about. Please, does the issue consistently affect the Recall Date dimension? Was this dimension added recently, or was it added alongside the other date dimension that isn’t affected by the issue? Also, if you try to create a new Insight from scratch, will you still be able to reproduce the issue? I ask because we tried replicating a similar problem recently, and it didn’t seem to affect new insights at all, so that might be a valid workaround while we look into this internally.