hi ia am getting error whenever i create build of ...
# gd-beginners
g
hi ia am getting error whenever i create build of my react project You need to enable JavaScript to run this app
please reply
image.png,image.png
i
Pls can you provide more information like version you are using and error log in browser console?
g
version ^8.10.0
i
g
image.png
i
I will PM you and try to help but I still need more info about your project it looks like you have problem with code transpilation.
g
but when i run it localhost 3000 it works only build version not work
i
Its strange that you have problem just on build version I guess you are using sdk 8.12.1 right ? 8.12.x use as target "target": "es5". If you are using webpack try to transpile SDK via for example "babel-loader" or "ts-loader"
g
no i amusing 8.10
i
If you define ^ it means that yarn could use newer/latest minor ... to get exact installed version you have to open yarn.lock and search for
@gooddata/sdk-ui
it is possible that you will find there newer ... but anyway even 8.10.x version is in es5 target.
g
so how can we resole this issue
m
@Gaurav Tiwari Hello, do you see some network errors in the developer tools?
@Gaurav Tiwari Are you able to turn off minification for the production build, so we can see some better error message?
g
You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.
this error
i
Pls go to Network tab and check if any request ended up with error and give us details
m
@Gaurav Tiwari Then it seems you have disabled JS in your browser? How are you building and deploying the application? Did you also look into https://create-react-app.dev/docs/deployment (it seems you are using gooddata-create-react-app)?