Can we change it dynamically on the basis of filte...
# gd-beginners
g
Can we change it dynamically on the basis of filter
j
Hi Gaurav, I suppose you referring to the date filter here? In this case you’ve selected a static period which is meant to be non dynamic. You would need to either use relative or predefined period: https://help.gooddata.com/doc/growth/en/dashboards-and-insights/dashboards/filters-in-dashboards/date-filters-in-dashboards/#DateFilter[…]tiveperiod
g
i wanna ask if i select 1 month duration than it show week wise 1 year than month wise 1 week than date wise
image.png,image.png
j
Could you please just clarify - so do I understand it correctly, that the desired behaviour here would be that your dashboard date filter (upper one) would affect the granularity of the Date selected in ‘rows’? For example, you select month in upper filter, and date in ‘rows’ granularity changes to weeks, or you select week and it changes to day etc. ?
g
yes
in if select in updated at filter 1 year data than here it show jan fen in place of sun mon
j
Thanks for the confirmation. Unfortunately, that is not possible as there is no relation which would dynamically affect the behaviour between these two dates. I will submit a product feedback on your behalf so our product team can consider this in future developments.
p
🎉 New note created.
g
can we add something widget specific dropdown
please reply